The skate brand Enjoi is a household name in the industry for over 15 years. Founded by pro skater, Marc Johnson, the brand has become one of the go-to names when it comes to complete skateboarding gear and apparel. Why go for another brand when there's Enjoi - with their cool stylised panda logo, you can never go wrong with their colourful decks, completes and hardware. Complement your style with their clothing line - from tees to jackets, to caps and sweatshirts. Get the latest from Enjoi, right here at Yakwax together with our killer FREE UK delivery service!
Enjoi Skateboard Decks and Apparel
Enjoi is one of the industry's most popular skateboard brands and is owned by Dwindle Distribution. Founded in 2000 by professional skater Marc Johnson and he gained support from Rodney Mullen during the brand's formative years. They formed a team of riders, called the A-Team, specifically for marketing the brand.
The brand is known for its iconic panda logo which is printed on their range of products. Rumour has it that the name and logo of the company were dreamt by the founder; but one thing's for sure, Enjoi is all about having fun. Generally, when you hear the brand's name, it simply implies "enjoy skating" whenever you can.
The brand's team riders are just some of the greatest names in the skateboarding world. The team consists of pros like Ben Raemers, Cairo Foster, Caswell Berry, Clark Hassler, Jose Rojo, Louie Barletta, Nestor Judkins, Wieger Van Wageningen, Zack Wallin, and amateurs such as Blue Turner, Miika Adamov and Thayan Costa.
Why Skaters Love Enjoi
Among the noteworthy features of Enjoi skate products are their colourful and humorous graphics. You will see bright and block colours with hints of contrasting hues, plus the works of artists who collaborated with the brand. You will find all these on regular and special edition items such as skate decks, complete skateboards, hardware, accessories and apparel range.
Shopping for these items would mean having top quality skate gear to use all-year round. With numerous options available, you’ll find something new to add to your collection on a regular basis that makes you stoked.
For the avid skateboarding fan, it won't be complete without having to witness your skate idols do their thing!
Shredding the skate parks and streets is more fun if you know the tricks and techniques especially of the famous names in the industry. So, there's always a way to learn them such as the video collections of your favourites. You can check out Bag of Suck, Tweak the Beef and Oververt by Enjoi to see their latest antics.
Collaborations with Other Top Brands and Artists
Like many skate brands, Enjoi have worked with multiple artists and other top brands to create more awesome stuff. Below are just some of them:
- Ricta Wheels - Ricta's Speed Reinvented series involved a collab with the brand's team riders Caswell Berry and Cairo Foster.
- Craig & Carl - The collaborative duo of Craig Redman and Karl Maier teamed up with the brand to create a cool series of skate decks using bright colours and shapes. They have added a touch of personality based on the individual team members of Enjoi riders.
- Black Sheep Store - A dope limited series of skate decks with collaborative design ideas and efforts enable Black Sheep Store and Enjoi to create the collection with 8"" and 8.25"" options.
- Dumb - The Holiday Dump collab was a whimsical series of pro skate decks that are bright-coloured and cartoon inspired.
- Parra Rockwell - Skater and artist Parra Rockwell created a series of five decks for Enjoi on one of their fall collections. The decks featured the artist's slightly crooked sense of humour and his signature aesthetics.
- Emerica - The Jerry Hsu pro model was jazzed up bit through this collaboration with Emerica. The shoe features a black nubuck mid-top with a white midsole, and insoles and ankle with the brand's signature panda print.
We've seen a lot of photos of Enjoy fans tattooed with the brand's panda logo. Mostly black, some with coloured backdrops, and another depicting David Bowie with the lightning bolt makeup. And then there are pumpkins with the ever famous panda carving, posted by fans and artists for the Halloween celebration.
We do not exactly know how many tattooed fans are there around the globe, but what we are sure of is that their love for Enjoi extends to their love of art and expression.
Whether you love to skate or just rock skate style fashion, Enjoi has something to offer. Shop for their skate decks, hardware, apparel and accessories here at Yakwax and enjoy our superb FREE UK delivery service!